About Me

My photo
♥.PEOPLE JUDGE BY OUTWARD APPEARANCE,BUT THE LORD LOOKS AT THE HEART.♥ -1 Samuel 16:7.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Riddles

Q1:They belong to me They belong to you They can make you feel happy or make you feel blue They never end until the day you do?  A1: Thoughts  Q2:They say it can come from your ears it can also generate fear some people love to do it indirectly some chew it it's not welcome in a house it's quiet as a mouse What, pray tell, can it be?  A2: Smoke Q3:I keep stuff in I'm usually on top I can sit to the right to the left or the middle I'm used to go pow Can you figure me out now or do I have you baffled with this very heady riddle?  A3: Cap Q4: People love to get good ones but the bad ones do come you're guaranteed to get some so take them and run they will get things done  A4: Ideas

1 comment:

  1. .Riddles are one of the enjoyable kind of literature. This is a big part of our tradition and culture. This is also like a brain twister that practice our mind.

    ReplyDelete